Friday, March 14, 2008

Maggie and the scissors incident



Maggie's hair makes Mommy sad! Last week my 2 year old walks up to me with a handful of hair and says, "Hair. Sowwy Mama." I wanted to cry! My other 2 have never attempted this (knocking on wood as I type!!) Somehow I thought that Maggie would follow suit and remember that Mommy is the only one in this house that can cut hair! But, it was not to be.


As you can see, she cut her bangs right off. I attempted to fix the damage by bringing more hair foward. I've done all I can do, and I won't lie.....it doesn't look good.


It could have been worse. It's only hair. It will grow back.


All in all, the daughter is still cute. She's too cute to not be forgiven. We think we'll keep her.


1 comment:

Kate @ Our Best Bites said...

Oh, man! I remember doing that when I was a kid. And I just could NOT understand why bringing more hair forward wasn't helping! She's a cutie pie, anyway!