Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tag! I'm it!

It's sad that I had to have Kate explain the tag concept to me! Now that I know what it is I'm supposed to do, here it goes! :)

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. going on my first date with Robert
2. graduating from high school
3. attending beauty school
4. recovering from gallbladder surgery
5. going on a family vacation to the Oregon Coast
5 things on my to do list:
1. laundry
2. dishes
3. make cookies with kids
4. clean off my craft table
5. vacuum
5 favorite snacks/food:
1. Oreos
2. Cool Ranch Doritos
3. chips and salsa
4. red vines
5. french fries and frosties
5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. get out of debt!
2. buy a house
3. buy a cabin
4. give to charity
5. live out my life feeling happily secure!
5 bad habits:
1. my need for diet coke at 7:30 in the morning!
2. procrastinating
3. staying up too late
4. "picking on my husband"
5. driving too fast
5 places I have lived:
1. Smithfield, UT
2. Logan, UT
3. Waukegan, IL
4. North Logan, UT
5. Millville, UT
5 people I tag:
1. Clar
2. Brynn
3. Mel
4. Brie
5. my hubby

No comments: