Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I've always loved Halloween! And it's even more fun with kids, especially when they're as cute as this awesome Red Power Ranger, Po the cute Teletubbie and our little she devil!
I tried to get into the Halloween spirit with my pink hair (Daisey's boa) and Robert went as himself, scary I know!
I also wanted to share our fun Halloween crafts! Daisey and Isaac were out of school Wed-Fri for Parent/Teacher conferences so they felt it was Mommy's job to entertain them! We had a lot of fun!

Handprint bats:


Salt Dough ghosts:
Yarn laced pumpkins: Handprint trees they made at Grandma Marilyn's house!

1 comment:

nate_clarlaw said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are the best mom ever! Seriously! Your kids are so lucky to have you because you are so creative and always have great things for them to do! It was great to see you guys for a few minutes - you and Bob and your spooky kids!! :) Are you ready for a girls night yet?