Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho! It's off to work I go!

Photobucket
That's right, I had an interview yesterday and I started my new job today. I am Ross's newest "stock room diva"! It's not as glamorous as one might think but I think it will be a good part time job for me.
I spent my 4 hours opening boxes full of shoes,tagging them and putting them away out on the floor.
I'm super slow or shall we say "retail challenged" but I'm sure speed will come with experience!
I'm just going to have to make a constant effort not to blow my entire pay check at my workplace every other Friday! hehe

2 comments:

Ryan and Jen said...

Congratulations!! Good luck!

Candy M said...

Wow back to the world of working...it will be a peice of cake after being a stay at home mom! You will think your getting a four hour break every day! Does Lisa Bingelli still manage the store?