Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Britt has done most of the posts but I thought I would make one today to let everyone know that I am alive. Also with the Christmas season upon us I wanted to take a moment to let everyone know how thankful I am. From the relationships that we all share, to the freedoms that we all enjoy, to the guidance of God in our lives, we truly live a blessed life. It is a good thing that we have this time of year to help us remember to reflect on these things.

Every year Britt and I send out Christmas cards, like a lot of people do. It is something that has given us a lot of joy. We appreciate seeing them at our friends and families homes, and even better we enjoy receiving cards from those who see fit to send them.

This year we had a hard time picking what pictures to send in the card so I thought I would post a few of the pictures that my sister took of us.

Merry Christmas and God Bless.






2 comments:

Jess and Augest said...

What a beautiful family! Merry Christmas.

Nells-Bells said...

love these! they turned out great.