Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Horses and Bunnies and Goats! Oh my!

I almost forgot to mention our exciting trip to the Jensen Historical Farm for the Baby Animal Days! And it's worth mentioning! Rain or shine, they do it every spring. Luckily for us, it didn't start to rain until we were on our way home! There are all sorts of farm animals for the kids to look at, pet and hold, such as....
Cows!Goats!
Pigs!
Bunnies!
(and while they are very cute, if I hear the words,
"Mom, can we pleeeease have a bunny?" on more time, I just might scream!)
There were pony rides for the kids.
Ride em' cowboy!
And fun activities too.
This one seemed like fun....until I took this picture.
Hatchet throwing might not be the safest pastime for small children.
I'm just saying.
My son proved that fact when he missed the target and
almost threw it out into the crowd of people. Whoops.

All in all it was a fun time!
And no one was hurt!

No comments: