Friday, August 21, 2009

Just Keep Swimming! Just Keep Swimming!

I am happy to announce that after only a week a swimming lessons my little fishies can swim!
Their no nonsense teacher doesn't allow parents to be there during lessons. But we were able to go watch on the last day of class. I didn't know what to expect. For all I knew we could have been paying this woman to let our kids play and splash around in her pool!
After watching my kids on Wednesday I must say that I am very impressed with how much they learned in such a short time! The change in their swimming abilities is amazing! They went from trying to dog paddle with floaties on to jumping off the diving board and swimming across the pool! Even Maggie is blowing bubbles in the water and floating on her back! We will definately be taking them back to her next year!













No comments: