Thursday, September 10, 2009

Smile Pretty!

A couple weeks ago my awesome friend, Clar took some pictures of my kids. I knew they'd be awesome but I must say that she far surpassed my expectations! I'm thrilled with the way they turned out!
The only problem I have now is picking which ones to hang on my wall! How will I ever choose?
Here are some of my favorites, including my new background pic which I absolutely love!
And after you look at my beautiful babies you should go check out Clarissa's photography blog because it's amazing! http://www.clarlawphotos.blogspot.com/ Thanks Clar!
























3 comments:

Shirley said...

oh my gosh! She did a wonderful job! I bet you can't stop looking at these pictures. They are gorgeous! Of course the subject always makes a difference too. Your kids are so cute!

Eric and Brynn said...

Oh Bob, you are in trouble with that darling Daisey of yours! She is growing so fast! Clar did a fantastic job! She amazes me all the time! What beautiful kids you guys have! Beautiful family :)

Hey, is that the white tank I gave you that Mags is wearing? If so, Marisol used to wear that to the beach. That makes her so big now. (Sniff, sniff)

Nells-Bells said...

these are awesome! i didn't know clarissa did this...i will have to check out her blog. :)