Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Family Fun on Labor Day!

On Labor Day we headed to Boondocks for some family fun! I feel a little guilty saying "family fun" since Robert wasn't there. He had to work all Labor Day weekend. We sure missed him!
We went down with Grandpa Kent and met up with Chris and Jessica and Danny and Shayna and their kids. It's always fun together! The kids had a great time with their cousins!
This was our first time going to Boondocks. There was a lot of fun to be had!
They had mini golf:
Isaac
Noah
Maggie Mo
Lauren
Daisey
Boppa watching the fire with Noah.
Bumper Boats!
Chris and Adeline spraying Grandpa!
Isaac and Maggie
Grandpa, Daisey, Chris and Lauren all spraying each other!
Every man for himself!
Isaac and Maggie spraying Daisey, spraying Grandpa!
Ethan and Ari
This Mancub was spraying everyone!
Maggie, Daisey and Lauren spraying Ethan and Ari!
Arcade Games!
Maggie and Ari are chasing each other in tanks!
I have no words....
:)
Ariana
Maggie loved the little carousel! She rode it over and over!
Go Carts!
There goes Daisey! Watch out world!
My little Dale Earnhardt Jr!
Grandpa loves his grand kids!
But, they're all so busy I didn't get a pic of all of them together!
Boondocks also had Laser Tag, but I don't have pics of that. We had so much fun! I lost...
There were so many things to do we didn't even get to do them all! We'll definitely have to go back! With Daddy this time!

2 comments:

nate_clarlaw said...

Looks like a fun day! I can't believe how big all your nephews and nieces are getting! Love you!!

As a side note, my word verification is 'hamersup.' I don't know why, but I find it completely amusing!!

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Oh, I love you! Sometimes those word verications make me laugh so hard! I'm glad you get me! :)