Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Holidays!!!


Ok, so we're a little late (21 days) but we sincerely hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year filled with all things happy!
While the holiday season truly is the most wonderful time of the year it happens to be the most busy, stressful, chaotic time of the year as well! So, yeah, I've been a little busy and am guilty of neglecting my blog! Sorry blog!
This is the short version of our Christmas.
Santa!

Treats!





Ornaments, pajamas and Santa circles on Christmas Eve


Three excited kids on Christmas Morning!





Smiles, laughter and the love of family and friends!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

I LOVE the santa circles! Sandy does those too, and we don't. It's fun to see them. I guess my dad didn't pass down the tradition! I'm glad to see you doing it too. I think I will start doing that next year. I love your family picture. You are gorgeous and your family is beautiful!

Kelsey Family said...

you are sooo creative and i love all the pics of you guys...so cute!! But I think its time to update...do you agree??