Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Meet Jack


Someone (who's name starts with an R and ends with and obert) gave in to our children's plea's and bought them a new pet to cuddle and love.
His name is Jack. Mags talked Daisey and Isaac in to the name Jack after hours of conversation. Why Jack you ask? Simple. "Because THAT is his NAME!" so says Margaret Elizabeth.



As you can see they're all in guinea pig heaven!
Also, have you ever heard of vertigo? Yeah, I'd heard of it too but I didn't really know exactly what it was or what it felt like until a couple weeks ago. I wish I could go back to not knowing what it felt like because it's been no picnic! It's unlike any kind of dizziness I've ever experienced. Combine weak, tired and light headed with falling down the stairs, headaches, nausea and passing out and that about sums it up.
This has been me for the last few weeks.

It's finally starting to let up, thank goodness! But I've been unable to drive or work or do much of anything lately.
So, thank you to my sweet husband who loves me and takes care of me when I'm sick.

And thanks Clar for not only helping with an awesome fiesta for our friend, Brynners but basically carrying out the whole thing. Love you! And Brynn too! :)

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Sorry about the vertigo! Sounds awful! I love that picture of you and Robert. You are the cutest couple I know. :) He is so sweet to help and take care of you. I don't know whether or not to say sorry about Jack, but he does look like fun for the kids!

nate_clarlaw said...

Who took that picture of us? Yikes? We all look a little intoxicated!

I'm so glad you are starting to feel better. Why? Because I love you, and you should feel good!

And Jack is completely adorable! I can't wait to meet him!

nate_clarlaw said...

And also, you need to call Brynn. She has news!

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Clar, Daisey took that pic! And yes, I agree!