Monday, May 23, 2011

Barf Bucket

After the week we've had I thought I would share a brilliant idea with you. Without further ado, here is the barf bucket:

Now, I can't take credit for this idea, it was the genius of my sister in law, Angie.
You take a clean ice cream bucket, line it with a grocery bag and add a couple paper towels in the bottom. All three of my little sickies were carrying one of these around last week. After they get sick in the bucket, the paper towels soak up the "stuff". Then you simply remove the bag, tie it up and throw it in the trash. Easy clean up!
When we go on car trips we add layer after layer of bags and paper towels. That way when one is used up you can remove the bag, dispose of it and reuse the bucket.
Disclaimer: This is only easy clean up if your child actually uses the bucket! *sigh*

No comments: